vehicle Vinyl Wrap
Benefits of Car Vinyl Wrap
- Adds personality. If you want to change and modify the look of your car, inside or out, it's easy to do so with any number of vehicle wraps. It only takes a few hours for a complete transformation.
- Cost-effective. It's much cheaper to use a vinyl car wrap than it is to respray a vehicle. Plus, if you have an older car, you may not want to invest in an expensive makeover.
- Protects your car. The best vinyl car wrap brands are designed to protect your vehicle and its paint job. If you want to avoid general wear and tear, look for high-quality wrap vinyl.
- Easy to replace. It doesn't take too much effort to apply a vinyl wrap and then replace it. If you decide you want a different look, simply remove what’s currently there and put another wrap in its place.
Single Color Wrap
Roof Wrap, Window Tint
Vinyl Car Hood Wrap Graphics Decal Sticker
Cleaning Tips After Your Car Has Been Wrapped:
Waterless Wash – Preferred Method: If the vehicle is not overly dirty, this is the preferred method. Hand Wash extremely Dirty vehicles first and follow up with a waterless wash. Waterless wash products can help maintain the gloss level and performance of the film. We recommend using a standard cleaner in the Supreme Wrap™ Care line available at CL Visual. Afterward, use a sealant to provide a protective layer on your wrap for easier cleaning of everyday dirt and stains.
Hand Wash: Ideal for a vehicle with dirt or other residue. Follow the below steps:
- Pre Rinse: Using a hose, rinse the whole wrap with clean water. This helps remove the loose dirt particles and helps avoid scratching the graphics.
- Wash: Gently wash the vehicle with a mild soapy water solution using a soft cloth or synthetic or natural sponge. Start from the top of the vehicle and work down. Avoid abrading the surface with unnecessary scrubbing.
- Rinse: Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry: Let the wrap dry naturally. To avoid water spotting, use a silicone squeegee to remove water then finish drying with a micro-fiber or soft, nonabrasive towel.
CALL US NOW TO DISCUSS YOUR WRAP OPTIONS…